Being a charity
At St Andrew’s we are proud to be a charity, driven by our charitable mission to provide the best possible care to as many people as possible. Every day we aim to change the lives of individuals and help to build a better life for those experiencing mental illness.
We believe in:
- a culture of safety, excellence, and compassion
- a patient-centred approach, integrating physical and mental healthcare
- specialist recovery pathways, achieving the very best outcomes for each patient
- offering outstanding quality and value to our NHS customers
- sustainable not-for-profit growth, investing all surpluses in improved patient care.